modernjeeper
Yukon
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like

Driving difference between stock and metalcloak 2 1-2” mid lift

How much of a difference between stock and their 2 1/2” lift will I see? Driving wise. I’m picking it up Tuesday or Wednesday. Curious

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory tires?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not much. Handles on the road pretty much the same. Off road it is a beast.

Recently drove 1K miles in a stock Rubicon and got into mine and didn’t really feel any different.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not factory tires toyo rt. 33x12.50x18

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed a huge difference with mine. The ride was much firmer and seemed to soak up the bumps in the road better. With all that said, I was running 37’s and had some steering issues.

Did you get the Game Changer? Which shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Game charger rocksport. As much I would have like more lift, my wife has a bad hip and the 2 1/2” is easier to step up into vs the others is why I went that direction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Copasspupil View Post
    Game charger rocksport. As much I would have like more lift, my wife has a bad hip and the 2 1/2” is easier to step up into vs the others is why I went that direction.
    Honestly is 2.5” is more than enough. Even if you went to 37’s you could still wheel the crap out of it and have clearance. Kudos to you for keeping it low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/