modernjeeper
Raceline

Thread: Breather tubes

Post Thanks / Like

Breather tubes

What are you all using to extend your breather tubes after lifting? Also, where are you all running them to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    What are you all using to extend your breather tubes after lifting? Also, where are you all running them to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We use fuel line or oil rated line for the diffs. We highly suggest replacing all the line and not using extensions. They can break and ruin a trip. What other breathers are you extending?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    We use fuel line or oil rated line for the diffs. We highly suggest replacing all the line and not using extensions. They can break and ruin a trip. What other breathers are you extending?

Just the axle tubes. At full droop they disconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Just the axle tubes. At full droop they disconnect.

When you go to your automotive store, ask to go back and look at the tubing. Some fuel line is more flexible that the vacuum line. In your case, try to match up what you have and fuel line is most likely going to be it. Don't buy the end of the roll.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks good sir!

Post Thanks / Like

Breather tubes

10 feet of 5/16th fuel line and 2 small hose clamps.

Ran the front up under the hood next to the cowl and the rear into the taillight cavity.
    Last edited by SSinGA; 04-01-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SSinGA View Post
    10 feet of 5/16th fuel line and 2 small hose clamps.

Ran the front up under the hood next to the cowl and the rear into the taillight cavity.
    You are the man. Thank you

8. Thanks SSinGA thanked for this post