2 1/2” lift what shocks

Copasspupil

Jeep Owner
If I’m going with metalcloak 2 1/2” lift game changer and I using it for my daily with camping in the weekends with my kids, what sort of shocks do you recommend?

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
If I’m going with metalcloak 2 1/2” lift game changer and I using it for my daily with camping in the weekends with my kids, what sort of shocks do you recommend?
The Rocksports are very nice and provides a very comfortable ride over stock. Not to mention they are valved to match the MC springs.

If you wanted to run something different, you could run the Fox Shocks. Very nice and provide a comfortable ride. But you will pay more for the name.

I would not want to get the Bilsteins for a daily driver as they are extremely stiff. Or at least that is what I noticed in the rigs I rode in.

I am running the Rocksports now and I am very pleased with the on and off road performance as of now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonbob11

Jeep Newb
Depending on pricing issues, Falcon 3.3 adjustables seem to be a really big hit. If I could afford it, I’d probly go that route. For future reference, although maybe they’ll have something new by then.

JeepOnRock

Jeep Newb
Did Rocksports... for the budget. Plenty happy with them. I might change when these wear out, but certainly not in a hurry.