First Annual ModernJeeper Adventure - Moab

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Registration is up and running for our First Annual Trip to Moab, Utah!

MJ-Adventures-Graphic-2018.jpg

Moab. The Jeep Mecca. Jeep enthusiasts from around the world find there way to Moab each year to run it's iconic trails. Now, ModernJeeper Adventures first production run will be in Moab. In cooperation with our friends at Outlaw Jeep Adventures, our event features 2 full days of incredible wheeling through this iconic land. Limited to 50 total registered Jeeps, this is an exclusive event - all meals are covered. You just need to get your self there, and take care of your evening lodging... we will take care of the rest.

A few guidelines...

Registration is limited to 2 per Jeep
Minimum Age is 16
Maximimum Recommended Tire Size is 37" (See About Page for details)
All Jeeps Subject to Inspection Prior to Runs

Cost: $200 per person
Includes: Runs on Saturday & Sunday, Meals on both Days, Special Event Dinners on Saturday & Sunday night, Commemorative T-Shirt, and lots of other goodies.

Registration and more information is available at: ModernJeeperAdventures.com

Hope to see you there!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Registration is up and running for our First Annual Trip to Moab, Utah!

View attachment 1143

Moab. The Jeep Mecca. Jeep enthusiasts from around the world find there way to Moab each year to run it's iconic trails. Now, ModernJeeper Adventures first production run will be in Moab. In cooperation with our friends at Outlaw Jeep Adventures, our event features 2 full days of incredible wheeling through this iconic land. Limited to 50 total registered Jeeps, this is an exclusive event - all meals are covered. You just need to get your self there, and take care of your evening lodging... we will take care of the rest.

A few guidelines...

Registration is limited to 2 per Jeep
Minimum Age is 16
Maximimum Recommended Tire Size is 37" (See About Page for details)
All Jeeps Subject to Inspection Prior to Runs

Cost: $200 per person
Includes: Runs on Saturday & Sunday, Meals on both Days, Special Event Dinners on Saturday & Sunday night, Commemorative T-Shirt, and lots of other goodies.

Registration and more information is available at: ModernJeeperAdventures.com

Hope to see you there!
Awesome! The wife and I hope to make it out. Never been to Moab. Anxious to see what all the fuss is about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Ockert

This would be so much fun to get too.

I think if any spots are open after we close on our house, I might just have to sign up for this.
Never been to Moab.

Todd

GaryG

Jeep Owner
Registered the wife and I for the Moab trip. Never been so I'm looking forward to going! :D Especially with some people that know their way around. Did a quick check for camp sights and everything looks pretty booked. Probably going to have to get a room somewhere. Any recommendations?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Even the hotel rooms are pretty booked and pricey for this Memorial Day weekend.

Todd
If things work out for me and the wife I believe we will be camping. Hope to know for sure with in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We finally have a schedule of events for the first ever Modern Jeeper Adventure! What trails are you going to choose?

MJA Schedule.JPG

thedirtman

Jeep Owner
Theres lots of BLM camping but its first come first serve. As long as you are close to town it should be fine. We should be there Friday afternoon.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We are going to get in around 5 or so on Thursday. Hoping to get a trail or two in Friday. Hopefully we can hook up with some others that are familiar with the area.

GaryG

Jeep Owner
We ended up grabbing a room at La Quinta and should also be showing up late Thursday. Looking forward to getting familiar with the area so we can camp the next time.

87FoRunner

Jeep Owner
A group of us will be leaving cottages at Moab Rim RV Park Saturday AM on the 26th if that will help anyone out.

They just had some openings come up in cabins for that weekend.

Also We would love to wheel Friday Early with anyone interested in doing Kane Creek.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
A group of us will be leaving cottages at Moab Rim RV Park Saturday AM on the 26th if that will help anyone out.

They just had some openings come up in cabins for that weekend.

Also We would love to wheel Friday Early with anyone interested in doing Kane Creek.
I’m in! I will send you a pm with my cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I’m getting pretty excited myself. Heck even the wife can’t wait. I just hope my regear is done in time. I don’t think it’s a problem, but the way my luck goes they will find a million things wrong with it.

87FoRunner

Jeep Owner
Recheck every bit bolt and yoke before you leave! Had a flange nut vibrate a Rubi Tcase in half in our group in 2016 :(