First Annual ModernJeeper Adventure - Moab

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Either way, it's not crazy RPM and with that tire size you are getting great fuel mileage. I had 35's with 4:10 and it was slow and averages 12mpg. High at speed sucked because it constantly would downshift and run 4,000 RPMs...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yep I had the same issue with 4:10’s. It’s nice to have power again. Hopefully that doesn’t equate into snapping something white 2k miles from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Yep I had the same issue with 4:10’s. It’s nice to have power again. Hopefully that doesn’t equate into snapping something white 2k miles from home.

Lol. You still only have that V6.... Lol...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We are running 7 mile rim. Meet at city market food and pharmacy off main st at 9 am. All are welcome.

Gatlin

Jeep Newb
Those running Seven Mile Rim on Friday, meet early at 425 s Main st , we pull out at 9:00 am.
See you there.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

A big thanks to these guys for showing the way. Super nice folks.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
t
yep didn’t do that[emoji15]

Great day yesterday. Have tons of video to edit. Almost the entire group did Hells Gate and no one had a single issue. Great job by the drives and the spotters.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
All new JL with Metalcloak suspension. Made easy work of the waterfall backwards.

More to come on this.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Stock JKU Rubicon dominated Steel Bender. Super impressed with the driver.

thedirtman

Jeep Owner
It was a great time and now time to relax at home. That a lot of driving over 5 days. It was nice to meet everyone and put a face to some of the members on here.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
It was a great time and now time to relax at home. That a lot of driving over 5 days. It was nice to meet everyone and put a face to some of the members on here.
Did you and the wife make it home?