modernjeeper
Kicker
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

First Annual ModernJeeper Adventure - Moab

Registration is up and running for our First Annual Trip to Moab, Utah!

MJ-Adventures-Graphic-2018.jpg

Moab. The Jeep Mecca. Jeep enthusiasts from around the world find there way to Moab each year to run it's iconic trails. Now, ModernJeeper Adventures first production run will be in Moab. In cooperation with our friends at Outlaw Jeep Adventures, our event features 2 full days of incredible wheeling through this iconic land. Limited to 50 total registered Jeeps, this is an exclusive event - all meals are covered. You just need to get your self there, and take care of your evening lodging... we will take care of the rest.

A few guidelines...

Registration is limited to 2 per Jeep
    Minimum Age is 16
    Maximimum Recommended Tire Size is 37" (See About Page for details)
    All Jeeps Subject to Inspection Prior to Runs

Cost: $200 per person
    Includes: Runs on Saturday & Sunday, Meals on both Days, Special Event Dinners on Saturday & Sunday night, Commemorative T-Shirt, and lots of other goodies.

Registration and more information is available at: ModernJeeperAdventures.com

Hope to see you there!
    MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better | metalcloak.com

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ModernJeeper.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsonian View Post
    Registration is up and running for our First Annual Trip to Moab, Utah!

MJ-Adventures-Graphic-2018.jpg

Moab. The Jeep Mecca. Jeep enthusiasts from around the world find there way to Moab each year to run it's iconic trails. Now, ModernJeeper Adventures first production run will be in Moab. In cooperation with our friends at Outlaw Jeep Adventures, our event features 2 full days of incredible wheeling through this iconic land. Limited to 50 total registered Jeeps, this is an exclusive event - all meals are covered. You just need to get your self there, and take care of your evening lodging... we will take care of the rest.

A few guidelines...

Registration is limited to 2 per Jeep
    Minimum Age is 16
    Maximimum Recommended Tire Size is 37" (See About Page for details)
    All Jeeps Subject to Inspection Prior to Runs

Cost: $200 per person
    Includes: Runs on Saturday & Sunday, Meals on both Days, Special Event Dinners on Saturday & Sunday night, Commemorative T-Shirt, and lots of other goodies.

Registration and more information is available at: ModernJeeperAdventures.com

Hope to see you there!
    Awesome! The wife and I hope to make it out. Never been to Moab. Anxious to see what all the fuss is about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Post Thanks / Like
    This would be so much fun to get too.

I think if any spots are open after we close on our house, I might just have to sign up for this.
    Never been to Moab.

Todd
    President Sharetrails.org/BlueRibbon Coalition

Life member of
    Cal4Wheel
    BlueRibbon Coalition

Retired US Navy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to have you out there Todd!
    MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better | metalcloak.com

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ModernJeeper.com

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to bring my 40"s to the Rubicon Trail for a fun weekend of camping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Registered the wife and I for the Moab trip. Never been so I'm looking forward to going! Especially with some people that know their way around. Did a quick check for camp sights and everything looks pretty booked. Probably going to have to get a room somewhere. Any recommendations?
    2016 JKUR Soft top, 3-1/2" Gamechanger w/rocksports, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's, 5.13 gears, Procomp Vapor Pro 2 Beadlocks, JCR Crusader front bumper, rear bumper w/carrier, rock sliders, and fenders flares w/front liners, Poison Spider front sport cage, 10k synthetic winch, Rockhard oil pan and trans skid, EVO sway bar disconnect motor delete, C-gussets and lower arm braces, Spiderweb shade.

Post Thanks / Like
    Even the hotel rooms are pretty booked and pricey for this Memorial Day weekend.

Todd
    President Sharetrails.org/BlueRibbon Coalition

Life member of
    Cal4Wheel
    BlueRibbon Coalition

Retired US Navy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ockert View Post
    Even the hotel rooms are pretty booked and pricey for this Memorial Day weekend.

Todd
    If things work out for me and the wife I believe we will be camping. Hope to know for sure with in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    We finally have a schedule of events for the first ever Modern Jeeper Adventure! What trails are you going to choose?

MJA Schedule.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know where they are staying for the event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk