modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 87FoRunner View Post
    Recheck every bit bolt and yoke before you leave! Had a flange nut vibrate a Rubi Tcase in half in our group in 2016
    Mine is at the shop now getting gears and ball joints. I have a feeling that I am going to have to fork out more money for rear seals. Apparently that does not come with a re-gear.

This weekend will be torque wrench weekend for me. Also need to double check all my control arms and make sure jam nuts are tight.

I just keep waiting for something to go so wrong I wonít be able to go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep those thoughts positive Pthorpe84! ��
    If we get there early enough Thursday I may want to join you guys Friday morning on Kane Creek, if the offer is still open. That looks like fun!
    I'll try to PM you my contact info.
    2016 JKUR Soft top, 3-1/2" Gamechanger w/rocksports, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's, 5.13 gears, Procomp Vapor Pro 2 Beadlocks, JCR Crusader front bumper, rear bumper w/carrier, rock sliders, and fenders flares w/front liners, Poison Spider front sport cage, 10k synthetic winch, Rockhard oil pan and trans skid, EVO sway bar disconnect motor delete, C-gussets and lower arm braces, Spiderweb shade.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
    Keep those thoughts positive Pthorpe84! ��
    If we get there early enough Thursday I may want to join you guys Friday morning on Kane Creek, if the offer is still open. That looks like fun!
    I'll try to PM you my contact info.
    Sounds great my friend. Where are yíall staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll be at the La Quinta Inn, S Main. My pre-trip to-do list is down to changing fluids, relocating a few switches and welding two more d-rings to the trailer. Oh, and the radio just quit working in the tow vehicle Getting excited to see Moab!
    2016 JKUR Soft top, 3-1/2" Gamechanger w/rocksports, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's, 5.13 gears, Procomp Vapor Pro 2 Beadlocks, JCR Crusader front bumper, rear bumper w/carrier, rock sliders, and fenders flares w/front liners, Poison Spider front sport cage, 10k synthetic winch, Rockhard oil pan and trans skid, EVO sway bar disconnect motor delete, C-gussets and lower arm braces, Spiderweb shade.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    The seals unfortunately break themselves when you pull the rear axle flanges off.

I had some more back out of my group last minute. We should be pouring the miles on Thursday and Friday if you want to join Gary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good for Friday morning, thanks.
    Just let me know where to be and when.

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    New member here & first trip to Moab. What type tire do you veterans recommend? I'm bringing a 08 JKUR, 3 1/2" lift on 35's. My choices are 35 MT's on beadlocks, BFG KO2's, or an AT that works really well here in Central Texas on our granite. Would appreciate any input you guys have & see you soon!

9. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    New member here & first trip to Moab. What type tire do you veterans recommend? I'm bringing a 08 JKUR, 3 1/2" lift on 35's. My choices are 35 MT's on beadlocks, BFG KO2's, or an AT that works really well here in Central Texas on our granite. Would appreciate any input you guys have & see you soon!
    I havenít been before myself, but any of those tires will work just fine. The rocks there have a ton of grip. You can find videos of cars running some of the trails!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can drive racing slicks at Moab. Its like you are driving on sandpaper.

12. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    BFG Tireís work great out there. Iím hoping to catch a rig with the KO3 Muds out there when Iím there...