modernjeeper
spOD
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73
  1. #31
    Jeep Newb
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies..👍

  2. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
  3. #32
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    We arrived around 8 PM tonight and set up camp and Shop. Ill let yall know trail conditions as I run them lol

  4. #33
    Moderator Pthorpe84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 87FoRunner View Post
    We arrived around 8 PM tonight and set up camp and Shop. Ill let yall know trail conditions as I run them lol
    Sounds great. Maybe start a thread for your trip and post up some pictures.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

    https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

  5. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Hanford, Ca
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    You all have fun.
    I really wanted to make this event.
    This stupid new house has put a wrinkle in the plans.
    Not everything is put away, and this long weekend will give us the time to get it done.

    Enjoy.

    Todd
    Life member of
    Cal4Wheel/BlueRibbon Coalition

    26 Year Navy Veteran

  6. #35
    Moderator Pthorpe84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ockert View Post
    You all have fun.
    I really wanted to make this event.
    This stupid new house has put a wrinkle in the plans.
    Not everything is put away, and this long weekend will give us the time to get it done.

    Enjoy.

    Todd
    But there are so many weekends after this weekend...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

    https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

  7. #36
    Moderator Pthorpe84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are officially Moab bound! Woot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

    https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

  8. #37
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Sounds great. Maybe start a thread for your trip and post up some pictures.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been a while since Ive done photobucket, so where/what is the easy way to post pics?

  9. #38
    Jeep Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    We are officially Moab bound! Woot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG, you have 5.13's with 35's and you're not spinning 3,500 RPMs..... How can that be...LMAO...

  10. #39
    Moderator Pthorpe84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    OMG, you have 5.13's with 35's and you're not spinning 3,500 RPMs..... How can that be...LMAO...
    I have 5:13s with 37s and rolling about 2700 at 70. Was great until I hit Texas. Went from 15.5 mpg to around 14. Assuming altitude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

    https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

  11. #40
    Jeep Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either way, it's not crazy RPM and with that tire size you are getting great fuel mileage. I had 35's with 4:10 and it was slow and averages 12mpg. High at speed sucked because it constantly would downshift and run 4,000 RPMs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    I have 5:13s with 37s and rolling about 2700 at 70. Was great until I hit Texas. Went from 15.5 mpg to around 14. Assuming altitude.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •