Evo1 up in flames!

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Forgive my rant, but what I seen there is o e guy more concerned about an Instagram post than helping people in need. That is a huge issue with people these days. They think they need to catch a possible viral video rather than help people. Sorry for the race team.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Forgive my rant, but what I seen there is o e guy more concerned about an Instagram post than helping people in need. That is a huge issue with people these days. They think they need to catch a possible viral video rather than help people. Sorry for the race team.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I agree. It’s this generation and how they need constant gratification. It’s that way in our work force now. They do a good job on something and they want a gold star and a raise!

Not sure who took the video on this one. I know with Mel’s team, many times his wife and kids are in the pits. It could have been one of them taking the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blank

Jeep Owner
Oh no I’m glad that the team members are ok. Evo1 is a bad ass rig but it can be replaced the members and family can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Ockert

Saw a video from Mel a little while ago on Facebook. Very little damage to EVO1.
Had to have been spilled fuel on the skins and ground that flashed when it hit something hot.

Glad they all got out safely and no one was hurt.

Fires can get out of hand quickly.

Todd