modernjeeper
Raceline
    Post Thanks / Like

Evo1 up in flames!

Did any of you see this!? Curious if anyone has pics after the fire. Hate this for Mel and his race team.

https://youtu.be/CrFgAy_ZhCo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgive my rant, but what I seen there is o e guy more concerned about an Instagram post than helping people in need. That is a huge issue with people these days. They think they need to catch a possible viral video rather than help people. Sorry for the race team.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Did any of you see this!? Curious if anyone has pics after the fire. Hate this for Mel and his race team.

https://youtu.be/CrFgAy_ZhCo

Yes seen it on fb. Very sad. Glad everyone got out ok.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Forgive my rant, but what I seen there is o e guy more concerned about an Instagram post than helping people in need. That is a huge issue with people these days. They think they need to catch a possible viral video rather than help people. Sorry for the race team.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I agree. Itís this generation and how they need constant gratification. Itís that way in our work force now. They do a good job on something and they want a gold star and a raise!

Not sure who took the video on this one. I know with Melís team, many times his wife and kids are in the pits. It could have been one of them taking the video.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no Iím glad that the team members are ok. Evo1 is a bad ass rig but it can be replaced the members and family canít.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw a video from Mel a little while ago on Facebook. Very little damage to EVO1.
    Had to have been spilled fuel on the skins and ground that flashed when it hit something hot.

Glad they all got out safely and no one was hurt.

Fires can get out of hand quickly.

Todd
    President Sharetrails.org/BlueRibbon Coalition

Life member of
    Cal4Wheel
    BlueRibbon Coalition

Retired US Navy.