Crawling for Reid.

tcdawg

Jeep Newb
What an incredible weekend!!! The 4th Annual Crawling for Reid event was an amazing success!

Thanks to all of our generous supporters and vendors we had over 2000 people through the gate and raised $178,000 for Reid and Dr. Tolar’s research team at the University of Minnesota.

$178,000!!!

We are so overwhelmed and grateful to everyone that participated through donations, the jeep raffle or by attending the event and buying merchandise or participating in the bucket raffles. The Crawling For Reid community is absolutely the best! Thank you all so much for all you fo to support Reid and EB research!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
What an incredible weekend!!! The 4th Annual Crawling for Reid event was an amazing success!

$178,000!!!

We are so overwhelmed and grateful to everyone that participated through donations, the jeep raffle or by attending the event and buying merchandise or participating in the bucket raffles. The Crawling For Reid community is absolutely the best! Thank you all so much for all you fo to support Reid and EB research!

Bravest young man in the world. So glad we could be a part of it. I was worried that the crowd wouldn’t be as good due to Windrock having a big event. Needless to say I had nothing to worry about. Amazing how far folks drive in for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cru9

Jeep Owner
Thanks to all that came to support. Wait till next year. We have already started the planning to make things even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk