Little blue Jeep build.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Just picked it up today and am in the process of driving it home. Got some plans for a few MC upgrades.

Day 1 pics

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Now hang on. How many do you have now? I thought you were doing something with the BFG rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Sold off the 04 TJ, so we are at 3 now. This one is on loan to my 16yr old. The BFG Jeep is in the hands of my 18 yr old.

Pic is after the 1000 mile test drive to get it home from PA.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
2.5” MC lift, BFG KO2 35s and maybe some flat fenders.
I had a buddy that just put on some MCE fenders and they looked damn nice. First time I have seen them in person.

I will be honest the enhanced rock rails are legit. I beat the crap out of mine when I had them and they held up great.

Any plans for exhaust or upgraded tire carrier?

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Prob not the exhaust but the new JCR tire carrier that works with the Hard Rock bumpers looks interesting.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Prob not the exhaust but the new JCR tire carrier that works with the Hard Rock bumpers looks interesting.
Depending on the $$ the kid can raise he wants a bull bar, lights, winch plate and winch.

I think Maximus-3 and JCR are the only ones making accessories for the Hardrock bumpers.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
They both look great. Especially if your going to try to keep the stock look. I was glad that I sold my 10A bumpers when I did. Sadly the market price has fallen for them. Didn’t AEV make a tire carrier for the rear bumper? I may be a little off on that one

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
They both look great. Especially if your going to try to keep the stock look. I was glad that I sold my 10A bumpers when I did. Sadly the market price has fallen for them. Didn’t AEV make a tire carrier for the rear bumper? I may be a little off on that one

Yea, the AEV tire carrier also works.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Very nice. Really like that color as well. Any other plans or are you going to keep it mostly stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk