modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    I think you gotta call Cleatus to work that deal out. Hell yeah brother...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was at the race. Did you see him. He was in the pits with a racer live. I cannot remember who...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn’t do the pits this year. I Wish I would have reached out to him on instagram. Only thing I saw was Casey Currie and his burn out festival. The trophy truck was bad ass

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

3. Likes Brian liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so jealous of you guys who attended. Really wanted to be there. I guess there's always next year…

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BradlyGen View Post
    I'm so jealous of you guys who attended. Really wanted to be there. I guess there's always next year…
    If you have never been your really should. There is so much there for a family to do. Hell I could have sat and watched Casey Curry all day with their trophy tricks and razors.

But the racing is hands down the best for the trucks and Busch series...or whatever they are called now. The cup boys are not as aggressive.m for what ever reason.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/