spOD
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    MetalCloak Game Changer w/6 pack shocks install pics

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes mrwildebeast liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like there's some load on the top shock mount, I really am not a fan of the new stlye ends, you're putting a bend stress into the shafts

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Please do a write up on the 1100 score. I am not afraid to do a crap ton trimming. When I get my 6-packs and long arm in a few months I want to achieve that number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I'm running it I'll post, its experimental currently, It's not trimming that's the issue. I'll be running an all Heim steer set up so as not to bind up the drag link, many other things to do too. some of which I haven't even discovered yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwildebeast View Post
    When I'm running it I'll post, its experimental currently, It's not trimming that's the issue. I'll be running an all Heim steer set up so as not to bind up the drag link, many other things to do too. some of which I haven't even discovered yet.
    Sounds great. I canít wait to see how it all turns out.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

6. Likes mrwildebeast liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the two best shots I have:

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just picked up my 6paks today got them used for 100 bucks lol going to send them in to have them rebuilt.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    blows me away how much travel is in these shocks...at what point in down travel are you folks seeing bind in the drive lines?
    These shocks are built for up travel not extreme down travel and need room for the tire to move up. This helps keep the driveline angles to a minimum. Don't confuse total travel from droop which is a mistakes many make.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
    These shocks are built for up travel not extreme down travel and need room for the tire to move up. This helps keep the driveline angles to a minimum. Don't confuse total travel from droop which is a mistakes many make.
    I couldnít agree more. That is what makes these so special. Especially if your not afraid to do some trimming. Most folks easily forget how important up travel is. Then again man think the bigger the lift you have, the more travel you have.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
    They really should make some longer ones with 17" of travel for those who still want to run bigger tires and more bumpstop. It'd be interesting to see how much you could get without joints binding and other issues. Or if it'd even be worth it.
    Last edited by chitown35; 04-02-2018 at 07:51 PM.

12. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Axle rotation becomes and issue as you add more travel. Likely would not work with factory width axles.