6Pak Owners Guide...

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a PDF of the 6Pak Owners Guide that we provide in every order (click the image below). If you have any questions about anything on this one-sheet document, or what we can do to make this better, please post them here.

6PakOwnersGuideImage.JPG

Attachments

juniormb

Jeep Newb
I would say update the install instructions with the details on the new fixed bushing versions of the 6Pak shocks

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
I would say update the install instructions with the details on the new fixed bushing versions of the 6Pak shocks
Which instructions, specifically, are you referring to? All the instructions at MetalcloakInstructions.com should be updated with the bushings, except for the couple sets of instructions that are specifically identified as being legacy with the heim at both ends.

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
The linked PDF instructions shows pics with the bushings, and discusses installation with the bushings. Am I missing something?

juniormb

Jeep Newb
Sorry is shows the bushing but does not reference the shock location dependency.
Important Note:
All shocks are marked on the
shock
plate to identify the
shocks corresponding location.
JKF
–
Front Shocks
JKRD
–
Rear Driver Side Shock
JKRP
–
Rear Passenger Side Shock

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry is shows the bushing but does not reference the shock location dependency.
Important Note:
All shocks are marked on the
shock
plate to identify the
shocks corresponding location.
JKF
–
Front Shocks
JKRD
–
Rear Driver Side Shock
JKRP
–
Rear Passenger Side Shock
Oh, okay, know I understand. Thank you!

Jeep Vs. Jeep

Jeep Newb
I can't find anything on the instructions talking about the first few uses. Are these things ready to go smash or do they need to be driven on/broken in at all?