metalcloak track or terraflex

Madmaths

Jeep Newb
HI! I just order a 3.5 game changer kit I will receive in the kit front and rear metalcloak track bar but I already have the terraflex one. I like the terraflex cause the ability of adjusting them one the jeep my question should I keep the terraflex one or the metacloak? Just want to make sure I have all the flex :haha

Last edited:

Todd Ockert

I would put the MetalCloak one on.
All of the MC parts are engineered to work together.

This is just my opinion though.

Todd

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
HI! I just order a 3.5 game changer kit I will receive in the kit front and rear metalcloak track bar but I already have the terraflex one. I like the terraflex cause the ability of adjusting them one the jeep my question should I keep the terraflex one or the metacloak? Just want to make sure I have all the flex :haha
If you like the Teraflex one, try it! do a bit of testing and compare the two a bit. Post up some pictures for us and walk us through what you find and maybe we can help you with the pluses and minuses. I know if there is a part I like a lot, I try to work it into whatever I am building. Looking forward to what you might find!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
If you like the Teraflex one, try it! do a bit of testing and compare the two a bit. Post up some pictures for us and walk us through what you find and maybe we can help you with the pluses and minuses. I know if there is a part I like a lot, I try to work it into whatever I am building. Looking forward to what you might find!
I agree with this guy. I would be curious which joint performs the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk