ModernJeeper Event in Moab?

mclerran11

Jeep Owner
On the MetalCloak Live event a few weeks ago they mentioned a ModernJeeper event in Moab, UT but I haven’t seen or heard anything since? I want to go but I need details...

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Yes. That is the event. I have yet to see any details on this as well. Praying I get a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclerran11

Jeep Owner
That’s the one. I thought they said there were only 20 spots...

Wish I knew how they planned to pick the participants. Why bother announcing it publicly if you’re not going to allow the public to join?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I think the public will be included but we are all waiting on details. Maybe Matsonain can chime in on it.

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the great questions and interest!

We are working out some final details and finishing the website and registration information.

Event registration will be open to the public, but will be limited to 50 Jeeps this first year.

Check in will be on Friday, May 25 in Moab, with activities and trail runs on Saturday and Sunday.

More details to follow. ;-)

aweston

Jeep Newb
Where can I get more info? Sounds awesome would love to join in. Hope it is geared toward everyday jeeps and not mega bucks only.

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Where can I get more info? Sounds awesome would love to join in. Hope it is geared toward everyday jeeps and not mega bucks only.
That is the goal. We will have different level of trail options for every type of ModernJeeper. ;-)

Information will be available at ModernJeeperAdventures.com when the site is up (probably next week).

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That is the goal. We will have different level of trail options for every type of ModernJeeper. ;-)

Information will be available at ModernJeeperAdventures.com when the site is up (probably next week).
Woohoo. I can’t wait. The wife and I are planning to attend.

mclerran11

Jeep Owner

Just looked and seems like that site isn’t up yet. Looking forward to when it does!

GaryG

Jeep Owner
Signed up the wife and I. Never been to Moab so I am looking forward to being there with people that know the area.

Rcarey

Jeep Newb
3rd Row Seats

Mclerran11 - are you the YouTuber who put a third row into your Rubicon? Love to ask you some questions about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Mclerran11 - are you the YouTuber who put a third row into your Rubicon? Love to ask you some questions about that.

[/QUOTE]

Who are you referring too? It wasn’t me. But you can do that with a 2 door back seat and a couple brackets.

mgsk816

Jeep Newb
I wasn't able to make it out there this year, but Im planning on going next year. I gotta save up for it.