modernjeeper
spOD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

ModernJeeper Event in Moab?

On the MetalCloak Live event a few weeks ago they mentioned a ModernJeeper event in Moab, UT but I havenít seen or heard anything since? I want to go but I need details...

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was that the event where they only had 50 spots open?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. That is the event. I have yet to see any details on this as well. Praying I get a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thatís the one. I thought they said there were only 20 spots...

Wish I knew how they planned to pick the participants. Why bother announcing it publicly if youíre not going to allow the public to join?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the public will be included but we are all waiting on details. Maybe Matsonain can chime in on it.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the great questions and interest!

We are working out some final details and finishing the website and registration information.

Event registration will be open to the public, but will be limited to 50 Jeeps this first year.

Check in will be on Friday, May 25 in Moab, with activities and trail runs on Saturday and Sunday.

More details to follow. ;-)
    MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better | metalcloak.com

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ModernJeeper.com

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where can I get more info? Sounds awesome would love to join in. Hope it is geared toward everyday jeeps and not mega bucks only.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aweston View Post
    Where can I get more info? Sounds awesome would love to join in. Hope it is geared toward everyday jeeps and not mega bucks only.
    That is the goal. We will have different level of trail options for every type of ModernJeeper. ;-)

Information will be available at ModernJeeperAdventures.com when the site is up (probably next week).
    MetalCloak, It's Your Jeep, Only Better | metalcloak.com

Founder & Editor-in-Chief, ModernJeeper.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsonian View Post
    That is the goal. We will have different level of trail options for every type of ModernJeeper. ;-)

Information will be available at ModernJeeperAdventures.com when the site is up (probably next week).
    Woohoo. I canít wait. The wife and I are planning to attend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsonian View Post

Just looked and seems like that site isnít up yet. Looking forward to when it does!