modernjeeper
MetalCloak 1
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at adding dual batteries

My 14 jku is getting a l86 next month and recently thought about adding dual batteries to it with upgraded stereo and amps along with a warn winch. So does anyone know a great site or a place I can figure this one out before I pull the motor in a few weeks? Even if you to care to tell what to do here, Id appreciate greatly.

Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny I was just thinking about this last week and would like to know as well. Mine was for winch purposes.

I would like to know the best battery set up as well. Maybe RockAuto can chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was eyeing this kit a while back but had no immediate need to pull the trigger. Worth checking out as it had some nice features.

http://www.genesisoffroad.com/JKDual.../131-jkdbk.htm

4. Thanks Pthorpe84 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I made my own setup to run my Dometic fridge.

6. Likes Dcs1779 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JK_BUB View Post

I made my own setup to run my Dometic fridge.

Impressive! Do you mind doing a small write up on that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    I built my own to run my ARB fridge using a rugged ridge tray and a samlex isolator.

The tray takes an hour to install and the can of worms of wiring will be based in your setup and OCD lol

9. Thanks Pthorpe84 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 87FoRunner View Post
    I built my own to run my ARB fridge using a rugged ridge tray and a samlex isolator.

The tray takes an hour to install and the can of worms of wiring will be based in your setup and OCD lol
    Wiring....🤢. I just assume shave my beard off with an old rusty pocket knife...