Which Metalcloak lift?

buddahfurious

Jeep Newb

Pthorpe84

Staff member
What size tires are you currently running or will you be running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
No lift as of now. Going for a 3.5
Looking for tire size. If your going to just run 35’s stick with the 2.5” lift. Less drive line angle and you can run most any trail you want to. Not to mention your MPG won’t hurt as bad.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I would go with the True Dual Rate kit as you get adjustable upper control arms. I would still urge you to get the 2.5” kit. It will still give you that look you are after. Especially if you have stock fenders.

Gonzos69

Jeep Newb
Game changer 3.5 . Have a few guys in our Jeep club running this and love it. It's what I'm going to purchase as soon as they run a deal like they had on Black Friday. I should have bought it then . But was still doing some research on lifts .

Gonzos69

Jeep Newb
Also if this helps I have the Teraflex 3.0 on my JKU right now. And it's terrible only had it for 9k miles and both front shocks are shot, paint is all coming off coils springs, and have lost almost 3/4's of a inch in sag in the coils since new.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Also if this helps I have the Teraflex 3.0 on my JKU right now. And it's terrible only had it for 9k miles and both front shocks are shot, paint is all coming off coils springs, and have lost almost 3/4's of a inch in sag in the coils since new.
Wow. That sucks. Were you running the TF shocks or someone else’s.