Hello from San Jose!

Kbar

Jeep Newb
I joined a couple weeks ago, but just realized I hadn’t introduced myself here yet. My wife and I got our ‘16 JKUR a couple years ago and totally love it. We never really wheeled before then. Jeep is basically stock, but we’ve added the Poison Spider Brawler lite, Warn VR10, a VIAIR compressor under the hood, and some other little things. We’re planning for a lift and tires/wheels in the next year or so.

We like going to Hollister Hills SVRA or searching for dirt roads in the Santa Cruz mountains. Have also been down to Hungry Valley SVRA and done trail runs out in Mojave.

I would totally post a pic, or even edit my profile, but I haven’t figured out how to do it from my phone. I don’t really use my laptop anymore. Would welcome some tips on that.

Thanks for reading!

Tyler

Kbar

Jeep Newb
Hey I figured out how to post pictures using Tapatalk. Guess I’ll have to dust off the old laptop if I want to edit my profile though.

Here’s a doors off shot of the Jeep. Love running without the top and doors. Fortunately we’ve got good enough weather to do it 3 - 4 months of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Welcome Kbar. Love that rear rack that holds the shovel. Where did you get it?

Kbar

Jeep Newb
Welcome Kbar. Love that rear rack that holds the shovel. Where did you get it?

Thanks! It’s made by Dominion Offroad. They have some cool stuff. That rack holds my Hi-Lift, a D handle shovel and a Pulaski axe. It all fits right under the hardtop. Looks bad ass when the top’s off though. Actually caught a guy taking a picture of it once lol!

I also got my compressor kit from Dominion Offroad. Came with a Viair compressor, mount and plumbing to get into the cab.

I’ll start a build thread once I take some pics. Haven’t been active on any forums before, so I don’t have install pics of what I’ve done so far.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Thanks. Please start that thread. I want to see some more details on that rack.

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Thanks! It’s made by Dominion Offroad. They have some cool stuff. That rack holds my Hi-Lift, a D handle shovel and a Pulaski axe. It all fits right under the hardtop. Looks bad ass when the top’s off though. Actually caught a guy taking a picture of it once lol!

I also got my compressor kit from Dominion Offroad. Came with a Viair compressor, mount and plumbing to get into the cab.

I’ll start a build thread once I take some pics. Haven’t been active on any forums before, so I don’t have install pics of what I’ve done so far.

Just a picture of the compressor mount would be great.

Kbar

Jeep Newb
Just a picture of the compressor mount would be great.

Lol, ok. You can’t really see the mount here. It’s bolted on using the same studs that hold the master cylinder.