Getting through the body armor.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Xkid, Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Getting through the body armor.

Looks real good. Canít wait to see it with the 37s on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkid View Post
    Looks real good. Canít wait to see it with the 37s on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Getting the 37's on here is going to take a while only because we have to pull all the body armor back off to get red paint in the areas where the primer is showing through. Kind of an extra step that some people may go through or not go through, but if you don't want to see primer when you put on some of this body armor or especially when you remove the fenders, make sure that you paint that area before installing the fenders because the fenders won't cover it like the stock ones do.

It doesn't look like a lot has happened but there's been a lot of on and off to make things right.

5. Likes Xkid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Getting the 37's on here is going to take a while only because we have to pull all the body armor back off to get red paint in the areas where the primer is showing through. Kind of an extra step that some people may go through or not go through, but if you don't want to see primer when you put on some of this body armor or especially when you remove the fenders, make sure that you paint that area before installing the fenders because the fenders won't cover it like the stock ones do.

It doesn't look like a lot has happened but there's been a lot of on and off to make things right.

Looks damn good man. The cage is really going to make it stand out. Did you go with a stinger bumper?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Looks damn good man. The cage is really going to make it stand out. Did you go with a stinger bumper?

The cage got dropped off to the body shop yesterday. That will be body color matched and should turn out awesome!

There is a stinger bumper, but with more body and logo work, the bumpers and winch will be one of the last items to go on. Basically this is all a mock up, then it will be tore down, painted and cleaned and ready assembled. Part of building a show vehicle.

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are working with one of our favorite impact wrenches here, but you will see us remove the old lift and start re-gearing the TMF Jeep.

9. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmm surprises!

How does this wrench compare to the Milwaukee with adjustable torque settings. I have always been biased to them, it will be hard for me to change. Sorry for the hijack. Maybe need a new thread for this one.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Mmmm surprises!

How does this wrench compare to the Milwaukee with adjustable torque settings. I have always been biased to them, it will be hard for me to change. Sorry for the hijack. Maybe need a new thread for this one.

Currently, the One-Key Milwaukee is the 1,400 Ft-Lb model and it is large and heavy. Not what I would choose for my one and only impact wrench, but what I like to refer to as my bodyguard that can take out anything in my way. We use the smaller ones for almost everything and pull out the big dog only when needed. It is easier on your arms.

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the Jeep looks the same. We have been having a bit of bad luck with parts and it is putting us behind a bit.

We put a new fuel sending unit and pump in the fuel tank and installed the fuel tank and have been painting the frame.

Getting really good at installing stuff and removing it.

13. Likes Xkid, Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got to love the frustrations of a build...seems like something is always going wrong.