modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Built a lot of vehicles in my day. This one has been the most frustrating. It's nothing we cannot fix or overcome. It's the time of the year and the multiple projects. So much still to come, but nothing here so we sent the jeep off for graphics and a new skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Got to love the frustrations of a build...seems like something is always going wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    You need a beer or three! Canít wait to see the graphics. Should really make the rig stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beers won't get it done. LoL. We are supposed to be marketing this for raffle in June. That won't happen.... We won't have the parts all here yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    You need a beer or three! Canít wait to see the graphics. Should really make the rig stand out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap. Canít believe everything hasnít showed yet. I know you all have been working on this for 8 months. Hard to get the word out and gain interest if you miss all the jeep events.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah.... It sucks. The steering system is on backorder and won't be in for 3 weeks.... But that is an easy work around. Other stuff needs to co.e in and be installed before we put major parts on.... Or we start playing the games of install and remove. You k ow how things start to look after they get put on and taken off over and over. It's being a pain in the ass.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have been on a push working nights to get this Jeep moving. There has been a lot of attention to detail in removing undercoating and spraying the frame. So what should take a few days takes weeks. But we are at the point where the Jeep is starting to come together. We still have to install the roll cage and some other big items. About 1/2 done.

7. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some pics

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    As we progress more

10. Likes Xkid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure is looking good. I may even put a bid in

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exhaust went on today. We had to put in a turndown just after the muffler and before the rear axle. With the 6-packs, there is no room for an exhaust pipe exit.

I will shoot some updated pictures but it is in the trailer.