Project Scar To Benefit The Travis Mills Foundation

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
We are delivering the Jeep to Schaefer and Bierlein Jeep in Frankenmuth today. They are using it for promotion for Jeepfest and also going to help market it with the Travis Mills Foundation.

It still needs a few parts that are in the mail, but a deadline is a deadline.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Man I love what you did with the Rigids in the front fender wells. Very nice touch. Any contact issues?

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
At full flex, the tires do touch the light cube. If it was a trail rig, they need to go. The turn signals we're needed as the front bumper blocked the main turn signal very badly.
Man I love what you did with the Rigids in the front fender wells. Very nice touch. Any contact issues?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
At full flex, the tires do touch the light cube. If it was a trail rig, they need to go. The turn signals we're needed as the front bumper blocked the main turn signal very badly.

Interesting idea. I don’t think that would ever work on a JK...at least for the cube.

The rig looks great man. Really liked the details on the seats and now the cage was finished. Wish I had the dough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
There is more paint coming to take away the red on the wheels. Make it flow better.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Saw several rigs running those tires in Moab and here in the mountains. I would say they hold up pretty well.

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Not complaining, never saw them before. They look good on highway and aired down the side lugs start gripping.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
It is a beautiful jeep. Hopefully I get to see it in the wild one day.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Well if your interested in buying the Jeep, you can click here and check it out. Adam at Schaefer and Bierlein have teamed up to assist in getting Scar out on the trail as quickly as possible. Be sure to ask for Adam if your interested in the build.

Scar For Sale.JPG

Last edited: