JL Mod Pictures

AirborneVet

Jeep Newb
That’s not technically a modded JL... that’s a prototype/demo displayed/debuted at the 2017 Easter Jeep Safari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Ahhhh....well there ya go! Thanks for the additional photo's. Hopefully we can get some real modded photo's here soon.

AirborneVet

Jeep Newb
Vendors/manufacturers literally just drove their new JLs home this week. Teraflex and Black Ops 4x4 have theirs... now it’s time to tear apart, fab and build.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Vendors/manufacturers literally just drove their new JLs home this week. Teraflex and Black Ops 4x4 have theirs... now it’s time to tear apart, fab and build.

Well they need to hurry up lol

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Oh I am. I noticed that Dynatrac slapped on new tires and wheels as soon as they picked there’s up. Was a little disappointed that Evo didn’t post more on there trip back across the us after they got there’s.

Artec

Supporting Vendor

Blackops4x4 has the the first ArtecCadskid on his JL we didnt get ours until 3 days later

Artec

Supporting Vendor

Jeep JL Front Bumper

Keeping in line with our new Nighthawk Armor Products this bumper has the Artec Style you expect. In addition to the style cues, this bumper is tough and built to be extreme.

**Shown with Mid Tube Stinger - other Stinger options available**

Made in the USA from 1/4”, 3/16" and 1/8” CNC laser cut and formed steel
Winch plate made from 1/4” thick formed steel for supreme rigidity
Internally gusset bumper for ultimate strength
Compatible with LED square style or OEM LED fog lights
1/4” thick Rock Guard available in high-strength UHMW plastic or aerospace Aluminum
Available in bare steel to allow customizable color coordination
Contoured for maximum approach angle and tire clearance
3/4” thick high strength alloy steel shackle mounts
Stinger made from 1.75" DOM tubing for strength
Various Stinger designs available enables you to choose various options or build your own
Large Plate Steel Gussets add strength and style
Use with our various tabs to mount different variety of lights.
Wiring access hole inside stinger/bumper joint for mounting lights.

Artec

Supporting Vendor
Looks great. You guys are the first I have seen to go public with one. Did you all have any issues with the design? Also, what are y’alls plan for them ugly azz fenders?

The design went pretty well we did get cad files a week or so before getting our JL so that made it pretty simple , We are designing sliders and bellypans currently along with truss's We are hoping to have fenders done also by EJS

Artec

Supporting Vendor
We have the rear bumper done now It's off to get coated currently but this will give you an idea of how it will look and a pic of the front after it was finished so you can see the theme where going with

Artec

Supporting Vendor
Here are some updated pictures of the front bumper after powder coating a graphite color (shown with optional rock gaurd in red) Once the rear comesback from powder coat I'll update them