Bacon...

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That is bad ass! Is it a local seasoning or something that is available nation wide?

And one chubby guy to the next...you haven’t lived til you had Benton’s!!! They ship there bacon all over the world.

https://shop.bentonscountryham.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griffin

Jeep Owner
This is so odd to me. A man must have made that spice. I swear on my shaved chest that I know a man came up with that spice! But the brand is Mr Piggybottom. So confused.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
This is so odd to me. A man must have made that spice. I swear on my shaved chest that I know a man came up with that spice! But the brand is Mr Piggybottom. So confused.
Your just excited...you heard bottom and meat.

Other_Erik

Jeep Owner
Next time you're frying up some bacon, sprinkle on brown sugar and a dash of bourbon or vanilla bourbon extract. Serve on its own or over a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for extra delicioso

O_E

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Next time you're frying up some bacon, sprinkle on brown sugar and a dash of bourbon or vanilla bourbon extract. Serve on its own or over a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for extra delicioso

O_E
That sounds great. I have put some brown sugar on it before and touched it with a torch to carmalize it. Will have to try the bourbon.