modernjeeper
Raceline
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkid View Post
    Ask the bodybuilders how they do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think those body builders are part of the reason he got the nick name Jackhammer....
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

2. Likes Xkid liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a liar Griffin. I hate you. I will never talk to you again. You said you loved me and wanted to be with a freak. I gave you every bit of freak in me and you blab about it online to people you do not know. I know where you have been online. And when you "froze", you sucked. I hate you and your little package. Screw you

5. Likes Other_Erik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lololololol. So I take it there was LITTLE to no “pain” in the escapades.

And when you say he “sucked”, does that mean you were doing the pegging and he cleaned it up?

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

Post Thanks / Like
    Pics of girl?

And Stoya?
    Jason Kaminsky

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FC4X4 View Post
    Pics of girl?

And Stoya?
    Agreed! I want to see what this looks like too. Not sure she actually exist.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am back guys.... Just got out of rehab. no shit.

Long story short, this chick got me hooked on crazy sex and cocaine. I lost my job. almost loft my Jeep.

Once she went through my computer and found all the stoya stuff and found out how I was getting my new ideas on the mattress, she set me up and blew me up here. She left, took anything that was valuable from my house, including my plates and silverware. Left a good amount of drugs and I lost it.

I sat in the corner doing line after line.

Two weeks in rehab and I hope to e clean and find a new job.

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get off that shit and stay off. Get a job and do some jeeping.

Post Thanks / Like

Gospel ....