37 inch club!

CowMoo

Jeep Owner
I wanna see some 37's post up if you got'em....if you don't, sit here and drool. You can post when you step up ;)

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That hurts. Really hurts. Give me a few weeks and it will all change. Big big things coming for ol’Jackhammer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
That hurts. Really hurts. Give me a few weeks and it will all change. Big big things coming for ol’Jackhammer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, Don't throw them away. :) I can use them for our drag truck build.

Griffin

Jeep Owner
Those look more like slicks than mud tires.
Those tires remind me of my chest. At one time they had a lot of tread (hair) to grab mud, but now they are smooth with little spikes of hair to make you itch and itch and itch all day knowing you need to get the hair (tread) back. God help you brother if you have to itch because of those tires all day. At least you have the jeep in your garage.

Its funny because I recently took on the nick name of Jackhammer also, and I am pretty red too.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Those tires remind me of my chest. At one time they had a lot of tread (hair) to grab mud, but now they are smooth with little spikes of hair to make you itch and itch and itch all day knowing you need to get the hair (tread) back. God help you brother if you have to itch because of those tires all day. At least you have the jeep in your garage.

Its funny because I recently took on the nick name of Jackhammer also, and I am pretty red too.
You got the 7 year itch...they make a shot for that you know:dunno:....and I can't even begin to think how you got the name Jackhammer....