New Member from Las Vegas NV

DesertJeepDad

Jeep Newb
Hello all, new member here. I purchased my first jeep on November 2016. It is a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited. I purchased it stock with BFG KO2 tires. I've been wheeling it ever since. I have done a lot of work myself except for the wheels and tires since I don't have the equipment to do that. I plan on doing more and showing my little girl the off-road life. She loves it and says it's okay to have a dirty jeep "because it's a jeep silly" (her words)
SO here is a list of what I have done so far.
1: 3.5" Metalcloak Game changer rock sport edition lift
2: 315/70/ r 17 BFG TA/KO2 tires on pro comp 17 inch wheels
3: Metalcloak hinge tire carrier
4: Stubby front bumper and Bodyarmor rear mid length bumper
5: Smittybilt 10k Winch with wireless control
6: trail master 50" light bar with Poison Spyder light bar brackets
7: trail master light bars and pods
8: A Pillar pod switches and lower center console pod switches
9: Cobra 29 LX cb with fire stick II adjustable antenna
10: Magnaflow muffler with the resonator delete
11:fender delete
12: highlight jack with hood mount
13:purple grill lights because my little girl loves it
14: Smittybilt tailgate gear bag set
15: custom dents and scratches on all of my skid plates and a custom bent support drop bar under my radiator
16: Stickers because......Stickers lol

Attachments

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I like how you used the front fender bracket as a light mount. Any plans for your steering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertJeepDad

Jeep Newb
I like how you used the front fender bracket as a light mount. Any plans for your steering?

Thanks
I recently moved them to my front whinch mount as I’m getting some metal flat fenders. They were great there. A lot brighter than where they are at now in the front. Had great visibility for the night runs.

My next step is getting metalcloak drag link and steering stabilizer kit with new tie rods.

Pthorpe84

Staff member

My next step is getting metalcloak drag link and steering stabilizer kit with new tie rods.
^^^^^ I’m in the same boat. My steering is so piss poor right now I won’t put new tires on until it’s fixed. I am curious to see how bent it is once I get a new one.

DesertJeepDad

Jeep Newb
^^^^^ I’m in the same boat. My steering is so piss poor right now I won’t put new tires on until it’s fixed. I am curious to see how bent it is once I get a new one.

I bent the front bar that sticks out way below the radiator. I also tapped the front tie rod on a larg boulder kinda bent it a little and i bent one end of my steering stabilizer shock.
So first thing is to upgrade the shock with a new flip mount system.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I bent the front bar that sticks out way below the radiator. I also tapped the front tie rod on a larg boulder kinda bent it a little and i bent one end of my steering stabilizer shock.
So first thing is to upgrade the shock with a new flip mount system.
I agree with the shock flip. I have destroyed at least two sterling stabilizers due to the stock position.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Dayum. That’s a pretty good lick to bend that. That bar is often cut out for bumper installs so I wouldn’t sweat it.