Battery Operated Drills

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
If any of you are into battery operated drills, we did a video on a few of the new models. Bosch came out with a 36 volt that is very large and heavy. One would think it is for doing the tough work on a job site that a normal 1/2" drill could not. Turns out the specs were not up to the normal smaller drills, so we put them head to head. There is some carnage, but I think we proved the point we set out to. Check it out.

[video=youtube;dbsc3U_-Mqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsc3U_-Mqk[/video]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I am a bit baffled as to why companies are still making the bulky tools that serve no real advantage. The Dewalt is a beast. Doesn’t surprise me that the handle broke, those things are usually made of the crapiest materials for some reason. Always strip out our crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I am a bit baffled as to why companies are still making the bulky tools that serve no real advantage. The Dewalt is a beast. Doesn’t surprise me that the handle broke, those things are usually made of the crapiest materials for some reason. Always strip out our crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Milwaukee drill that broke is a 400+ dollar drill when bought with batteries. It never should have broke.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk