GIVEAWAY! Milwaukee M18 High Torque Impact Wrench

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Check out the video on how to get your name in!

[video=youtube;6T7oLME6glo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T7oLME6glo&t=105s[/video]

Dcs1779

Jeep Owner
Check out the video on how to get your name in!

[video=youtube;6T7oLME6glo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T7oLME6glo&t=105s[/video]
Milwaukee has made great tools for years. I just got my first drill set and can’t wait to get more of the set. This impact would be a great addition and replace my small air compressor impact for my garage jobs. Like your video, my compressor comes on all the time because it is just too small. I help several people with car repairs thru my church. It’s a great way to outreach and use my talents. #WorkshopAddict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Milwaukee has made great tools for years. I just got my first drill set and can’t wait to get more of the set. This impact would be a great addition and replace my small air compressor impact for my garage jobs. Like your video, my compressor comes on all the time because it is just too small. I help several people with car repairs thru my church. It’s a great way to outreach and use my talents. #WorkshopAddict

Did you comment on YouTube? That is where you have to comment to get involved in the giveaway.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dcs1779

Jeep Owner
Did you comment on YouTube? That is where you have to comment to get involved in the giveaway.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I did go back and comment in YouTube. Then I tried to delete the above post and couldn’t figure that out from my phone. Thanks for checking! Love the videos you put together. Great info, tips, and products.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I did go back and comment in YouTube. Then I tried to delete the above post and couldn’t figure that out from my phone. Thanks for checking! Love the videos you put together. Great info, tips, and products.

Awesome, Thank you.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I can’t wait for the give away. Make sure to post up a reminder when the give away gets close.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
The second video was really informative. I like the fact that the wrench gets you accurately with in a range of torque.

Has Milwaukee added a feature to dim the light?

How heavy is it compared to a pneumatic version?

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
The second video was really informative. I like the fact that the wrench gets you accurately with in a range of torque.

Has Milwaukee added a feature to dim the light?

How heavy is it compared to a pneumatic version?

Yes, we show in the video how to use the app to dim the light. Heavy is a relative term as a snap-on impact might weight about 5 pounds, while the harbor freight carbon one will weight 4 pounds. This guy is around 8, so they are currently a bit heavier, but you have to remember the hose and hose connections add weight also.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Here is the video about the tool.

[video=youtube;upQdMJLorkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upQdMJLorkk&t=1s[/video]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Thanks. I over looked that part of the video on the light dimming.