Hello from Murrells Inlet SC

Oldsalty

Jeep Newb
Hey there fellow jeepers glad to be part of the community. I'm in the middle of restoring my 1978 cj7. Have completely gone through my Baby From top to bottom. A built 304, four inch lift, Metal Cloak body armor complete kit. Metalcloak bumper as well. Raptor sprayed inside and out. Turbo 400 transmission. Had to go automatic bad knees from military. Smittybilt winch. Viair 450c complete system installed. Custom fuel filler location. 66 tailgate. B&M shifter. 4:10 gears f&r lockers. 33 inch tires. Custom dash bedrug carpet kit and to much more to list now. Should be completed after the New year.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and talking JEEP :) Cheers

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Hey there fellow jeepers glad to be part of the community. I'm in the middle of restoring my 1978 cj7. Have completely gone through my Baby From top to bottom. A built 304, four inch lift, Metal Cloak body armor complete kit. Metalcloak bumper as well. Raptor sprayed inside and out. Turbo 400 transmission. Had to go automatic bad knees from military. Smittybilt winch. Viair 450c complete system installed. Custom fuel filler location. 66 tailgate. B&M shifter. 4:10 gears f&r lockers. 33 inch tires. Custom dash bedrug carpet kit and to much more to list now. Should be completed after the New year.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and talking JEEP :) Cheers
Welcome. Those CJ’s are sexy. Hope you can get those pictures up soon. Would love to see what she looks like

Thank you for your service. [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk