37s

Nkq444

Jeep Newb
Wanting to do 37s on 3.5" lift. Anything I need to do for clearance? Will that tire cut back on articulation on 3.5" lift?

2017Gobi

Jeep Newb
My other half has 37's on his 2007 Rubicon. The only mod he had to do was move his front bumper out with a spacer for clearance. He has a full width expedition one front bumper. Everything else was fine with his 3.5" MetalCloak lift.

murfphy1

Jeep Newb
My other half has 37's on his 2007 Rubicon. The only mod he had to do was move his front bumper out with a spacer for clearance. He has a full width expedition one front bumper. Everything else was fine with his 3.5" MetalCloak lift.
I have a arb bumper with a mc 3.5 lift. No problems at all.

I never tried rolling her with a stock bumper but what Gobi said above sounds pretty legit

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Trim your pinch seam as much as you can in the rear. You will get some Rub there if your not careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTee

Jeep Newb
I second buying the MC Overland Fenders. Installed them on my 17 JKUR with 37 Toyo M/Ts and AEV Dualsport 3.5. The only problem I have now is that I want more tire.

The NotARubicon

Jeep Owner
you will deff. need to trim the rear pinch seams..
I also had to add a couple of inches of bump-stop front and rear to stop rubbing of the inner fender wells (front and rear) at full/extreme flex..
I'm actually adding another 1/2 inch of bumpstop in the rear this week because i'm still getting some rubbing..