Some Recent Upgrades

BrendanQuinn

Jeep Newb
Just recently I had a front Winch Bumper Fabricated out of 3/8" Steel. Switched my Steel Cable on My SmittyBuild X20 12k to a synthetic line and upgraded to a Hawse Fairlead. I am just preparing for the winter.
Edit: After Posting this and seeing my Signature I realize that It has been a moment since I posted. I have also completed a host of other projects on my yet to be named baby.

I have upgraded to 35*12.5 18's courtesy of a friend who's rig went up in smoke. Luckily for me no damage to the tires.
I added a SmittyBuilt Storage Locker in the trunk.
Bought and mounted a Hi-Lift Jack accross the roll cage in the rear
I have completed my DIY waterproof Auxiliry Electrical distribution.
I removed the Rear Bumper entirely and am trying to decide what if anything I want to do there. Open to suggestions.
And, as has been shown in the original post here I decided to go a different direction on my Front Bumper than my Signature suggests.
Finally my ToDo List has changed a bit. I want to regear. I can't Decide between; 4.56 or 4.88, or if I want to install lockers, Pretty capable without them and a decent set of lockers is pretty expensive. I would also like to Either body mount a tire carrier or bring the spare into the Vehicle. Last thing I can think for right now is that I want to do a fender delete.

Last edited:

Scott B.

Jeep Owner
Do the lockers when you do the regear. That way you don't have to go through the process twice when you realize you want lockers later on. ;)