My 2004 Rubicon

Jbwood

Jeep Newb
Well, I picked up Rhea with 88k I'm the clock. She has a terraflex long arm lift some trail ready bead locks. Sitting on some nitto terra grapples. It has extended cage (looks like Ray Charles did the welding.)
1 inch body lift with motor mount lift.

It didn't have the front locker in it when I bought it, ball joints were toast and I had to rebuild all the lower control arms. But. I picked it up for 9k and drove it 10 hours home. Best part, no rust!

As soon as I figure out how to add a few photos I will. 😂

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Well, I picked up Rhea with 88k I'm the clock. She has a terraflex long arm lift some trail ready bead locks. Sitting on some nitto terra grapples. It has extended cage (looks like Ray Charles did the welding.)
1 inch body lift with motor mount lift.

It didn't have the front locker in it when I bought it, ball joints were toast and I had to rebuild all the lower control arms. But. I picked it up for 9k and drove it 10 hours home. Best part, no rust!

As soon as I figure out how to add a few photos I will. [emoji23]
Congrats. How about them pics!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarge368

Jeep Newb
I love my ‘04 Rubicon! Got mine stock with 24k miles on it and only towed by an older couple who were pulling it behind a motor home. Lucky on my part. Have fun fixing yours up!