What products would you like Artec Industries to make for the JL

Artec

Supporting Vendor
As the topic states : What products would you like to be produced from Artec Industries for the JL Platform ?

Auburndozer

Jeep Owner
I’d like to know Artec’s thoughts on the new axles and how to improve for running 35s and 37s. It would be nice to see an update with one of the Moab/Rubicon rental companies on what broke and how you all became their standard upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artec

Supporting Vendor
I’d like to know Artec’s thoughts on the new axles and how to improve for running 35s and 37s. It would be nice to see an update with one of the Moab/Rubicon rental companies on what broke and how you all became their standard upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We should be getting our JLUR here in the next few weeks last time we checked the estimated ship date was 12/27/17 As of right now The only bits and pieces we have seen are what you guys get here on the forums Jeep has not even released any CAD models to the aftermarket yet. But once we get it We will go over it and start building asap . Barlow Jeep uses a ton of our stuff Im sure once they get JL's they will probably get some upgrades like bellypans and stuff like they usually do

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
This sounds odd, but I wonder what the market would be for a bolt on truss system. There are a lot of people who would like a bit more support but do not want to weld. This would not be for real wheelers, but for on-road people with larger tires who want the look.