MC 2.5 or 3.5 Game changer Question

segarlits

Jeep Newb
Exactly what I was looking for!!! That's the lift I think I've decided on. I've got the 75th Anniversary 2door- did you keep your wheels? And what kind of tires did you decide on? Thank you so much for the pix!
35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers mounted on the factory rims with 1.5" wheel spacers. If you are installing the lift yourself like I did, make sure you have the spacers. I put the lift on before I had the spacers and had to leave off the rear track bar links until the spacers and tires were installed because they were hitting the inside edge of the rim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xdjeep2007

Jeep Newb
I went with the 3.5 game changer. Love this kit. Installed it in the driveway, the instructions were easy to follow and all the parts fit the way they needed to do. Currently running nitto trailer grapplers 37x12.50r20 and flat bushwacker fender flares. Had to trim the pinch seam in the rear to clear the 37's but that was easy.

mr02cubed

Jeep Newb
I am about to buy the JK Wrangler Game-Changer Suspension, 2.5"/3.5", RockSport Edition any one know of any discount codes that are available?

Flopsy

Jeep Newb
Reviving this thread just because I appreciate the pictures and I am in the same freaking dilemma of doing a 2.5 or 3.5 lift!

Got a 2014 Rubi JKU with the hard rock bumpers. Planning on doing 35's, and stock fenders for now and will be adding rock hard or the MC undercloak skids for more weight. I'll have to look at more pics to see if the gap looks a little too big for the 35's on a 3.5 when i eventually go to a flat fender.

Thanks again!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Reviving this thread just because I appreciate the pictures and I am in the same freaking dilemma of doing a 2.5 or 3.5 lift!

Got a 2014 Rubi JKU with the hard rock bumpers. Planning on doing 35's, and stock fenders for now and will be adding rock hard or the MC undercloak skids for more weight. I'll have to look at more pics to see if the gap looks a little too big for the 35's on a 3.5 when i eventually go to a flat fender.

Thanks again!
What do you do with your jeep? Dirt roads, moderate trails, advanced? Could dictate what you need. But as far as looks go, I think you will be happier with 2.5. I have a friend near my place on 2.5 and 35's I will get a pic of this afternoon for ya.

Flopsy

Jeep Newb
What do you do with your jeep? Dirt roads, moderate trails, advanced? Could dictate what you need. But as far as looks go, I think you will be happier with 2.5. I have a friend near my place on 2.5 and 35's I will get a pic of this afternoon for ya.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Its still mainly a daily driver but I'm wanting to take it out more often. I've brought it stock to Rausch Creek up in PA a few times and had tons of fun, but I'd like to not pucker as much going over some of these obstacles lol. But I plan to hit moderate to a little more then mod trails. Some rock crawling as i've done already but not the super expert trails as I don't want to hurt the jeep that much JUST yet. Only other thing I'm thinking of the 3.5 lift is to get over that body issue with the JKU. I cant remember what its called for some reason, but Iv'e been there already in stock to where I went over a hill and got stuck on my body lol. Had to get winched to get the tires back on the hill again. That was my first time out ever I think actually. Good times heh

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic

Thanks again!
IMO...if your running 35's and flat fenders 2.5 is all you need. Most report 4" front and 3.5" rear lift on a stock Jeep with the 2.5.

So the one on the left is a 3.5" with 35" tires. The one in the front is a 2.5" with 34" tires.... We where comparing roof racks today, so I thought it was an appropriate picture for the question.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
sorry for the delay. They just got back home. 2.5" lift. 35's and flat fenders. Looks great.