MC 2.5 or 3.5 Game changer Question

stitch1

Jeep Newb
Adding a few updated pics. Its been a while and a few changes have been made. I still love my MC lift though. Swapped the front axle to a beefier D44 with 4.88 gears. Upgraded my brakes to Dynatrac pro grips. I changed out the steering box to a PSC with cooler, reservoir, and pump. Added MC drop brackets for the arms. KMC beadlocks, Poison Spyder wide aluminum fenders, Smity bilt bumpers, and a few other odds and ends. These tires now have around 35k miles on them with trips all over the place. These pics are from our most recent trip to Colorado.

DallasRecon

Jeep Newb
Adding a few updated pics. Its been a while and a few changes have been made. I still love my MC lift though. Swapped the front axle to a beefier D44 with 4.88 gears. Upgraded my brakes to Dynatrac pro grips. I changed out the steering box to a PSC with cooler, reservoir, and pump. Added MC drop brackets for the arms. KMC beadlocks, Poison Spyder wide aluminum fenders, Smity bilt bumpers, and a few other odds and ends. These tires now have around 35k miles on them with trips all over the place. These pics are from our most recent trip to Colorado.

Looks awesome. Did you add the rear brackets or the front? Did they help?

stitch1

Jeep Newb
I added both. I wouldn't say they are necessary for a good ride or anything. But they do make the on road ride a smoother.

stitch1

Jeep Newb
For the spring correction brackets or the DB3 control arm brackets? Either way I am currently running both with only positive effects.