modernjeeper
Kicker
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just check your pinch seams in the rear fender well. Make sure to pay attention rear pinch seam as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interestingly enough, when I went to trim the rear pinch seam on my 17 JKUR it was already done from the factory. I know it doesn't apply to your 11 but figured I would throw it out there for anyone who hasn't investigated their newer JK. I still trimmed the rock slider a bit to make sure it wouldn't rub. Hopefully my wheels come in soon so I can throw my 3.5 GC on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by N8GTOL View Post
    Interestingly enough, when I went to trim the rear pinch seam on my 17 JKUR it was already done from the factory. I know it doesn't apply to your 11 but figured I would throw it out there for anyone who hasn't investigated their newer JK. I still trimmed the rock slider a bit to make sure it wouldn't rub. Hopefully my wheels come in soon so I can throw my 3.5 GC on.
    Yep the newer models have the trim. Make sure to trim the rear part of the fender well as well quite a bit on the back side that can cut your tire as well. Especially running aftermarket arms.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still running the stock rear bumper until I demolish it and bushwacker flat fenders so the rear-rear pinch seam isn't exposed yet but appreciate the heads up. The control arms will be set to center the wheel at full flex and enough bump stops to prevent it from rubbing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by N8GTOL View Post
    Still running the stock rear bumper until I demolish it and bushwacker flat fenders so the rear-rear pinch seam isn't exposed yet but appreciate the heads up. The control arms will be set to center the wheel at full flex and enough bump stops to prevent it from rubbing.
    Yank that rear bumper off and go with the fascia only!