modernjeeper
MetalCloak 2
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Additional Question on the 3.5” Game Changer:

Does anyone know what the full “range” of travel is on a JKU after it’s installed? Assume you’d be using the 6 pack shocks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mclerran11 View Post
    Additional Question on the 3.5” Game Changer:

Does anyone know what the full “range” of travel is on a JKU after it’s installed? Assume you’d be using the 6 pack shocks.
    That’s really a subjective questions. Depending on how much bump stop you run, tire size, Fenders, and/or how much sheet metal you cut out.

The six packs have a travel range of about 15” of travel based on collapsed and fully extended measurements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Post Thanks / Like
    Here’s why I ask: like a few others on this thread I find myself debating whether to do the Teraflex Falcon 3.3 shocks (really, really like them) or the MC 6 packs. It’s pretty clear that the 6 packs get some great range of motion, but I’d like to quantify it. If I chose to go Falcon, how much would I really lose, and would I notice it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mclerran11 View Post
    Here’s why I ask: like a few others on this thread I find myself debating whether to do the Teraflex Falcon 3.3 shocks (really, really like them) or the MC 6 packs. It’s pretty clear that the 6 packs get some great range of motion, but I’d like to quantify it. If I chose to go Falcon, how much would I really lose, and would I notice it?
    If you chose the Falcon Shocks, you will lose right at 4” of usable travel vs the 6 Pack’s. This is based off the 3.5” lift size. With that said the Six Packs are not for everyone. They require maintenance and special brackets for them to work. See the attached tables for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Post Thanks / Like
    That helps a lot! When you say “they require maintenance” What do you mean? What sort of maintenance like greasing them from time to time?