Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Morgan Hill
    Piedmont Performance Diesel & Off-Road

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    $5000 Giveaway

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is huge and should be put out there guys. Tell people to come here for a discount code!

4. Likes Pthorpe84, JKpoor liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    2.5 true dual rate pushed my stock JKU 3.75" in front and 3.5" in the back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

6. Likes Pthorpe84, MTHR, proprojects liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reviving this thread just because I appreciate the pictures and I am in the same freaking dilemma of doing a 2.5 or 3.5 lift!

Got a 2014 Rubi JKU with the hard rock bumpers. Planning on doing 35's, and stock fenders for now and will be adding rock hard or the MC undercloak skids for more weight. I'll have to look at more pics to see if the gap looks a little too big for the 35's on a 3.5 when i eventually go to a flat fender.

Thanks again!

8. Likes proprojects liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flopsy View Post
    Reviving this thread just because I appreciate the pictures and I am in the same freaking dilemma of doing a 2.5 or 3.5 lift!

Got a 2014 Rubi JKU with the hard rock bumpers. Planning on doing 35's, and stock fenders for now and will be adding rock hard or the MC undercloak skids for more weight. I'll have to look at more pics to see if the gap looks a little too big for the 35's on a 3.5 when i eventually go to a flat fender.

Thanks again!
    What do you do with your jeep? Dirt roads, moderate trails, advanced? Could dictate what you need. But as far as looks go, I think you will be happier with 2.5. I have a friend near my place on 2.5 and 35's I will get a pic of this afternoon for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    What do you do with your jeep? Dirt roads, moderate trails, advanced? Could dictate what you need. But as far as looks go, I think you will be happier with 2.5. I have a friend near my place on 2.5 and 35's I will get a pic of this afternoon for ya.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Its still mainly a daily driver but I'm wanting to take it out more often. I've brought it stock to Rausch Creek up in PA a few times and had tons of fun, but I'd like to not pucker as much going over some of these obstacles lol. But I plan to hit moderate to a little more then mod trails. Some rock crawling as i've done already but not the super expert trails as I don't want to hurt the jeep that much JUST yet. Only other thing I'm thinking of the 3.5 lift is to get over that body issue with the JKU. I cant remember what its called for some reason, but Iv'e been there already in stock to where I went over a hill and got stuck on my body lol. Had to get winched to get the tires back on the hill again. That was my first time out ever I think actually. Good times heh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flopsy View Post

Thanks again!
    IMO...if your running 35's and flat fenders 2.5 is all you need. Most report 4" front and 3.5" rear lift on a stock Jeep with the 2.5.

Jeep Owner Piedmont Performance's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the one on the left is a 3.5" with 35" tires. The one in the front is a 2.5" with 34" tires.... We where comparing roof racks today, so I thought it was an appropriate picture for the question.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Morgan Hill
    Piedmont Performance Diesel & Off-Road

13. Likes RedJKU, segarlits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for the delay. They just got back home. 2.5" lift. 35's and flat fenders. Looks great.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

15. Likes Trevinoa3, RedJKU, theMANIMAL, TB_, segarlits liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the 2.5 with 35's, glad I went 2.5.image.jpg

17. Likes Pthorpe84, RedJKU, MTHR, segarlits liked this post