modernjeeper
Raceline
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Canada

Hi I live in Alberta Canada and I love everything Jeep Related. I own a 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK8 and I am looking forward to this forum.

Sent from my Armor using Tapatalk

2. Likes Dan, JordyRies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WranglerOverland View Post
    Hi I live in Alberta Canada and I love everything Jeep Related. I own a 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK8 and I am looking forward to this forum.

How do you like the JK8 conversion? Road noise, leaks, regrets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. My favourite colour. I saw one near me and was brought in from Alberta. Looks cool.

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    How do you like the JK8 conversion? Road noise, leaks, regrets?

I have had the JK8 for 5 years now and I have no regrets. It can be a little frustrating because most accessories have to be custom as its not quite a truck (the box is wider than most truck boxes) and not quite a jeep.

There was a little road noise so I sprayed the interior with a rubberized sound deadening bed liner and recently upgraded my tires to 35" NITTO Ridge Grapplers which made a huge difference compared the the Mickey Thompson Baja mtzs

No leaks; I bought the JK8 new and had the conversion done at the dealership so the quality is pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum WranglerOverland ~ thanks for joining us.
    My friends call me Gary ~ wait ~ I don't have any friends

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum!
    Scott
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WranglerOverland View Post
    I have had the JK8 for 5 years now and I have no regrets. It can be a little frustrating because most accessories have to be custom as its not quite a truck (the box is wider than most truck boxes) and not quite a jeep.

There was a little road noise so I sprayed the interior with a rubberized sound deadening bed liner and recently upgraded my tires to 35" NITTO Ridge Grapplers which made a huge difference compared the the Mickey Thompson Baja mtzs

No leaks; I bought the JK8 new and had the conversion done at the dealership so the quality is pretty good.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I have tossed around the idea. Really like the smooth lines the Mopar kit gives you, but I am leaning toward the Thaler Action Truck kit. Love the look and rear window versatility.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/