modernjeeper
MetalCloak 1

Thread: New to board

Post Thanks / Like

New to board

Hi! New to board, but not Jeeping. My husband Marine660 has been a member on the board for a little bit.

We own a ‘16 JKU Rubi with a 4.5” Metalcloak Game changer lift, 37” Nitto Mud Grapplers, 17” Spyderlock beadlocks , Adam’s driveshaft, Crawler Concepts front and rear bumpers, Metalcloak exoskin, Metalcloak overline fenders, Metalcloak body armor, and stock D44 axles which have been sleeved and regeared.

We live in middle TN and go to AOP, Hawk Pride, and Stoney Lonesome just to name our favorite places. We typically try to get out and ride as much as possible.

It sounds like my husband is interested in ordering a ‘19 diesel JL, so I would inherit our current JK. So I plan on trying my hand off-road a bit more often then I do now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Marine660, -Rizzo-, calecv, West_Bay_Wader liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo-mom77 View Post
    Hi! New to board, but not Jeeping. My husband Marine660 has been a member on the board for a little bit.

We own a ‘16 JKU Rubi with a 4.5” Metalcloak Game changer lift, 37” Nitto Mud Grapplers, 17” Spyderlock beadlocks , Adam’s driveshaft, Crawler Concepts front and rear bumpers, Metalcloak exoskin, Metalcloak overline fenders, Metalcloak body armor, and stock D44 axles which have been sleeved and regeared.

We live in middle TN and go to AOP, Hawk Pride, and Stoney Lonesome just to name our favorite places. We typically try to get out and ride as much as possible.

It sounds like my husband is interested in ordering a ‘19 diesel JL, so I would inherit our current JK. So I plan on trying my hand off-road a bit more often then I do now.

Nice to have you on board now! Here’s for winning the $5K!!

4. Thanks Camo-mom77 thanked for this post
    Likes -Rizzo- liked this post
    Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

6. Thanks Camo-mom77 thanked for this post