Unconnect stereo problem

Loren

Jeep Newb
Has anyone had problems with the stereo not working on AM/FM, actually it will work sometimes for a few minutes then nothing. Sirius works fine as well as the CD player.

Copasspupil

Jeep Owner
The only thing I've had was when I'm listening to my iphone and for some reason theres a delay or not recognizing my iphone music. Other than that, I have not.

Tdaddy4

Jeep Newb
I need to know how to turn off the “call ended”. Announcement. Scares the crap out of me every time. 10 secs after the phone hangs up. Music playing. Then bam. I turned off announcements. But it still happens

DirtyLuLu

Jeep Newb
I had the same issue with mine after GTD last year. topless + torrential downpour = whitecaps in my floorboard. Fortunately we're still under warranty- I let it dry out a week or so and took it back in for a swap out. :)

Sarge368

Jeep Newb
Have not had that problem but constantly have music skip now and then when streaming on Bluetooth. Seems like the processor can’t keep up with the demand. Thinking of swapping to an aftermarket system as the factory one seems cheap. As others have said it is slow to switch between phones and sometimes just drops a Bluetooth connection.