Michigan Jeeper

Snodevil

Jeep Newb
Another hello from michigan! Fellow jeeper here in Troy area. 14 anvil JKUR on 37s. Loving my addiction...
Cant wait to take her to "Jeeping the Mac" this spring!

Who else is going?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Another hello from michigan! Fellow jeeper here in Troy area. 14 anvil JKUR on 37s. Loving my addiction...

Who else is going?
First I have heard Jeeping the Mac. What is it all about and where is it held at?

Btw....welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic

Who else is going?
Welcome to the forum! I am about an hour and a half north of you in Bay City. Not sure about the JIM trip as it is early in spring. We have a Jeep build happening and if it is near completion or drivable, it will be there.

First I have heard Jeeping the Mac. What is it all about and where is it held at?

Btw....welcome to the forum.

More info here: http://www.stignace.com/event/jeep-the-mac

It is a trip over the Bridge and to Drumond Island. I cannot remember how many years ago we went but it was a road trip. They might have has a day for a small off-roading group, but with 500 people going, the trails would be slow.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I am about an hour and a half north of you in Bay City. Not sure about the JIM trip as it is early in spring. We have a Jeep build happening and if it is near completion or drivable, it will be there.

More info here: http://www.stignace.com/event/jeep-the-mac

It is a trip over the Bridge and to Drumond Island. I cannot remember how many years ago we went but it was a road trip. They might have has a day for a small off-roading group, but with 500 people going, the trails would be slow.
Man I would love to see some pictures from this event of even better. Live coverage!

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Man I would love to see some pictures from this event of even better. Live coverage!

Lots of Jeeps and people in snow suits. Lol.... I can remember coming home from college in April and having snow in the UP and mowing lawn once I got home.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Lots of Jeeps and people in snow suits. Lol.... I can remember coming home from college in April and having snow in the UP and mowing lawn once I got home.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The hell with that! Lmao. I do like some good snow wheeling though.