Neighbors Test JLU

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
My neighbor is doing some more testing on the new JLU with some new components they are looking at for the future. This is a factory line built JLU Sahara. The interior and some of the engine bay had testing items, so no pictures.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
My neighbor is doing some more testing on the new JLU with some new components they are looking at for the future. This is a factory line built JLU Sahara. The interior and some of the engine bay had testing items, so no pictures.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
You have got to see if he will let you get a Wrenches and Rides Exclusive ride along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other_Erik

Jeep Owner
I will ask what I can post this weekend. This is a guys job I am messing with.
Understood, glad you ask first :)

FCA will probably want to clamp down on everything until tires hit dealer parking lots... Don't want to advertise features that get scrapped during production run-up, etc.

Artec

Supporting Vendor
We (Artec Industries) are waiting for our JLU Sport to arrive Once it get's here I will be sure to post up some pictures

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
Not a fan of the rear tail lights. I get they're out so far for blind spot monitoring but it just doesn't look right to me. I also don't like the faux-jerry can look on the renegade either.