Say What ?????? Artec has armor for TJ's and LJ's !!!!!!!

Artec

Supporting Vendor
Just Released Today !

http://www.artecindustries.com/TJLJ-Body-Armor_c_307.html

TJ/LJ Body armor Rear corners and Flares available in Steel or Aluminum !

Jeep TJ Rear Corner Armor Steel
MADE IN USA
Simple, Heavy Duty bolt-on protection for your Jeep Wrangler TJ

Worried about one of the most vulnerable parts of your Jeep? Well fear no more because the Artec TJ Rear Corner Armor Steel add protection to your rear quarter panels. The heavy duty one-piece construction precisely molds to the contours of your Jeeps body and the use of countersunk flat-head bolts makes it look like no armor is there at all.

Made in the USA IN-HOUSE from 3/16" CNC laser cut and CNC formed steel
Perfectly contoured to corner radius using our in-house developed custom tooling
Can use with factory fender flares or our Heavy Duty 4 inch fender flares
Cutout for gas tank filler
Mounting locations for factory tail lights or cut out for round tail lights
Counter sunk 3/8" hardware for completely flat side
Complements our TJ Rock Sliders for seamless integration
Clearance provided for factory plastic hinge covers
Ships in bare steel to allow custom color coordination

The Artec TJ Rock Sliders add protection to your rocker panels and give you a smooth surface allowing you to glide off those obstacles. The heavy duty one-piece construction means no welds to fail or bolts to shear as every bend in the bar adds significant increase in rigidity and strength. These Rock Slider protect both the side of your jeep as well as underneath.

High Lift Jack lifting points
Countersunk rock light mounting points
Counter sunk 3/8" hardware for completely flat underside
Complements the HD body Mounts to provide complete protection
Bottom mounting points distributes the load across the full length of the slider
Main body is one piece construction including rock rail feature for point of impact magnificence

Attachments

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Not gonna lie....that is super sexy.....on a side note...could you start a thread on JK products you are offering...out side of axle stuff... The TJ stuff is super sweet, but I got a JK homie!

Todd Ockert

I find it kind of silly that Artec would post armor here. I like their trusses and will buy one since MC does not make them.

This stuff is a direct competition to MC.

Todd

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I find it kind of silly that Artec would post armor here. I like their trusses and will buy one since MC does not make them.

This stuff is a direct competition to MC.

Todd
I am sure many folks think that Modern Jeeper Forum is Metal Cloak only.....But that is not the case....or at least that is the directive I have always been given. We welcome all walks of life and what the supporting vendors bring to the table. I do agree, they do make great truss' and support brackets. I have some of their parts on my rig and will be getting more(truss). In the future I actually hope to see more vendors post up their products on here. Fenders, drive lines, and yep...even suspension parts. Also, I would like to see more members post up about other manufactures parts(what works for them, why they chose it, or to find out more on the product). Hopefully this makes the water a little less muddy on this topic.

w_pharaoh

Jeep Owner
Just Released Today !

MADE IN USA

Worried about one of the most vulnerable parts of your Jeep? Well fear no more because the Artec TJ Rear Corner Armor Steel add protection to your rear quarter panels. The heavy duty one-piece construction precisely molds to the contours of your Jeeps body and the use of countersunk flat-head bolts makes it look like no armor is there at all.

Perfectly contoured to corner radius using our in-house developed custom tooling

The Artec TJ Rock Sliders add protection to your rocker panels and give you a smooth surface allowing you to glide off those obstacles. The heavy duty one-piece construction means no welds to fail or bolts to shear as every bend in the bar adds significant increase in rigidity and strength. These Rock Slider protect both the side of your jeep as well as underneath.

Bottom mounting points distributes the load across the full length of the slider
Main body is one piece construction including rock rail feature for point of impact magnificence
Can I get a quote for front high line fenders, rocker guards, and rear corner guards for 2005 Jeep LJ? Shipped to zip code 96913. Thank you

Jac

Jeep Newb
Just Released Today !

MADE IN USA

Oooooh!!!! Nice!

tyhr

Jeep Newb
Interesting competition. I have MetalCloak front/rear trackbars, rocker sliders and a set of control arms; and an Artec Truss for my rear Ford 8.8.
Armor is interesting.