modernjeeper
Kicker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jeep Fanatic
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a transformation. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Man that looks nice. I really like your rear bumper. Do you plan to go up on tire size?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iíd want to swap my front axle first. Going to be a wee bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Iím wanting to get rid of my 50Ē light bar. How do you like the 10Ē bar at that location? How bright is it?

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itís super bright. Itís the Rigid SR Pro flood/spot combo. I really like it.

6. Likes Xkid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Auburndozer View Post
    Itís super bright. Itís the Rigid SR Pro flood/spot combo. I really like it.
    Thanks Auburn!

8. Likes Auburndozer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you like the Cooper STT Pros? My current tires (35" BFG KM2's) that I have really liked -- but I don't know anything else -- look like a dog has been chewing on them for awhile and shared with a lion for a few of the chews. I also am very curious about the new BFG KM2's that just came out -- specs sound great, but have heard nothing about their real time use.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    The STT Pros have been awesome. Phenomenal grip and minimal road noise. I recommend highly, but donít have personaI experience with other options. I need to find new wheels with right backspacing and weight though. Or redo the plastidip on the Sahara wheels I have.

11. Thanks Jegar thanked for this post
    Likes Jegar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Auburndozer View Post
    The STT Pros have been awesome. Phenomenal grip and minimal road noise. I recommend highly, but donít have personaI experience with other options. I need to find new wheels with right backspacing and weight though. Or redo the plastidip on the Sahara wheels I have.
    Ha! You should see my Willys wheels!! I cried for 6 weeks when I got my first rock rash -- now I proudly sport a pin-wheel look: shiny black, alternated with scraped aluminum

Post Thanks / Like
    You boys should lighten up. Rockrash on a Jeep looks way better than a Kardashian in swim suite. Something to take pride in.....unless you got it trying to parallel park....then you need invest in some curb kissers and sell the rig

14. Likes Jegar liked this post