Rego Rex

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I actually found this on a Instagram, however it was on show at SEMA. REGO has made an all independent suspension for the JK. Claiming to have 20” of travel and 3” of ground clearance. They can do this all with out any modification to the chassis. Check out the link below and let me know your thoughts. I have yet to find pricing.

http://www.rego4x4.com/rex/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I actually found this on a Instagram, however it was on show at SEMA. REGO has made an all independent suspension for the JK. Claiming to have 20” of travel and 3” of ground clearance. They can do this all with out any modification to the chassis. Check out the link below and let me know your thoughts. I have yet to find pricing.

http://www.rego4x4.com/rex/

In the video, they claim better off road AND on road handling. But did you see the body roll on some of the corners. I bet that is cost prohibitive.....

I bought a jeep to get away from the IFS on the trucks. Granted, this is engineered for serious travel.... I see it as a niche market that would benefit few.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
In the video, they claim better off road AND on road handling. But did you see the body roll on some of the corners. I bet that is cost prohibitive.....

I bought a jeep to get away from the IFS on the trucks. Granted, this is engineered for serious travel.... I see it as a niche market that would benefit few.

I noticed the roll. I can see where this could be useful for Ultra style racing. But for everyday use....idk. Bet it’s over $15k to do it. For that money I would rather have some one tons.

Another thing I didn’t like is the 5X5 bolt pattern. For that amount of debt...should be 8X6.5 with large spline option.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I noticed the roll. I can see where this could be useful for Ultra style racing. But for everyday use....idk. Bet it’s over $15k to do it. For that money I would rather have some one tons.

Another thing I didn’t like is the 5X5 bolt pattern. For that amount of debt...should be 8X6.5 with large spline option.

And when you break an axle shaft, how long does it take to get a replacement? Cool idea.... Hope they make it to market. But....

Pthorpe84

Staff member
And when you break an axle shaft, how long does it take to get a replacement? Cool idea.... Hope they make it to market. But....

A full float style would be a true innovation and cure that shaft replacement. Give me my solid axles. I believe Tim Cameron (Champion) proved that a solid axle is better in the Southern Rock Racing bracket. Then again...the Outlaw Clayton held his own...

Allforjeep

Jeep Newb
Hello. I wanted to buy such a suspension. I contacted, but they told me that production will be in USA in the second quarter of 2019. Yes, there is still no information. Generally stopped responding to letters.