Hello from CT

jcohen2309

Jeep Newb
Hi folks, fellow jeeper here from CT. I own a beautiful 2013 JKU Rubicon tricked out with MC fenders, dual rate lift, front/rear bumpers, rock sliders and a list of other parts not from MC. I'm a huge MC fan and would love to finish my project with MC 6pk shocks, control arms, and what ever else I could find to spend $5k on if I were to win. Now after I finish my build I would like to find a place to actually do some off roading and not just drive a pavement princess. My goal is to one day bring my rig out to Utah or go and do the Rubicon trail. I'd kill to live out west, I love the jeep community and everyone I run into that is into jeeps are all pretty cool and like minded.
Good luck to who ever wins the $5k, and I will certainly be checking in on this forum especially for the classifieds. I've seen some great parts listed for sale and all reasonably priced.

Cheers,

Jesse Cohen

Last edited:

Topher

Jeep Owner
Hello from TX

Welcome to the club. Sorry to hear you don't have any rocks to climb near you. I took our TJ to Moab back in 2002. That was such an awesome trip. At the time our rig only had 2" coil spacers and aftermarket wheels/tires, but I still had an amazing time. I'm trying to get back there in the summer of 2018 with the wife and kids (teenagers). My biggest obstacle is getting the Jeep there. There's no way we're going from TX to UT with 4 people in a TJ. I want to tow the Jeep, but I'm pretty sure our 2017 Honda Pilot won't do it.

Here's a pic from my Moab trip.
P9050574.JPG

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Welcome to the forum. Sucks you have no wheeling there. Go for a trip to New Brunswick. I think they have a big event in June.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Welcome Jesse. Share a few pics of your ride. Start up a build thread. Would love to see the progression

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk